We help people with no and low vision to maintain independence, learn new skills, participate in social and physical activities to reduce loneliness and isolation.
- Vision rehabilitation therapy
- Orientation and mobility support
- Assistive technology and equipment information and training
- Small group training workshops
- Public education to promote awareness and good vision care
- Monthly meetings to help facilitate living well with vision loss
- Weekly social activities
- An equipment retail service
- A library of audio books on cd
We are the only organization in Bermuda to provide a full range of specialist services supporting people of any age with low or no vision.